Welcome to the persaloon.com site (the “Site”) and our selling services (the “Services”). Any person who wants to access the Site and use the Services to sell items must accept the terms and conditions of this Participation Agreement without change. BY REGISTERING FOR AND USING THE SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS PARTICIPATION AGREEMENT, AND ALL POLICIES AND GUIDELINES OF THE SITE ARE INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE.
Persaloon services LLC (“persaloon,” “we,” “us,” and “our”) reserves the right to change any of the terms and conditions contained in this Participation Agreement or any policies or guidelines governing the Site or Services, at any time and in its sole discretion. Any changes will be effective upon posting of the revisions on the Site. All notice of changes to this Participation Agreement will be posted on the Site for thirty (30) days. You are responsible for reviewing the notice and any applicable changes. Changes to referenced policies and guidelines may be posted without notice to you. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS SITE AND THE SERVICES FOLLOWING PERSALOON’S POSTING OF ANY CHANGES WILL CONSTITUTE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF SUCH CHANGES OR MODIFICATIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY CHANGES TO THIS PARTICIPATION AGREEMENT, DO NOT CONTINUE TO USE THE SERVICES OR THIS SITE.
- Eligibility.Use of the Site and Services is limited to parties that lawfully can enter into and form contracts under applicable law. For example, minors are not allowed to use the Services. To register, you must provide your real name, address, phone number, e-mail address, and valid Adhaar card information. You represent and warrant that: (a) if you are a business, you are duly organized, validly existing and in good standing under the laws of the country in which your business is registered and that you are registering for the Services within such country; (b) you have all requisite right, power and authority to enter into this Participation Agreement and perform your obligations here under; and (c) any information provided or made available by you or your affiliates to persaloon or its affiliates is at all times accurate and complete.
- Saloon’ Listing Fees and Payment Terms.All listing fees are in Indian rupees unless stated otherwise and are incorporated herein by reference. The Fee Schedule and Payment Terms may vary in the future. The Fee Schedule and Payment Terms in effect on the date of sale of the item shall govern the transaction. You should check the fees and terms each time you participate. All fees, including but not limited to subscription plan fees, are payable upon demand on a Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, or Diners Club credit card.
- Applicable Policies and Guidelines.
Saloons listing on persaloon should have their equipments and beauticians persaloon will not provide any help in that. Direct dealing with customers when in contract with persaloon in they way persaloon is dealing strictly prohibited and strict action will be taken against such saloon. Customer service is our priority foul talking or use of demeaning language with customers call for immediate legal action and dismissal of membership.
- Persaloon’s Role.Persaloon provides a platform for third-party saloon (“saloons”) and buyers (“Buyers”) to negotiate and complete transactions. persaloon is not responsible for any type of conflict arising between buyer and seller or for the safety of beautician going home.
- The Transaction Processing Service.By registering for or using the Services, you authorize Persaloon Payments, Inc. (“Persaloon Payments”) to act as your agent for purposes of processing payments, refunds and adjustments for Your Transactions (as defined below), receiving and holding Sales.The negotiated contract between persaloon and third party saloon may vary from saloon to saloon.
- Your Obligation.By entering into this Participation Agreement and posting a listing for fixed price sale, you agree to complete the transaction as described by this Participation Agreement. You acknowledge that by not fulfilling these obligations, your action or inaction may be legally actionable.
- Seller Taxes.You agree that it is the Seller’s responsibility to determine whether Seller Taxes apply to the transactions and to collect, report, and remit the correct Seller Taxes to the appropriate tax authority, and that Persaloon is not obligated to determine whether Seller Taxes apply and is not responsible to collect, report, or remit any sales, use, or similar taxes arising from any transaction, except to the extent Persaloon Payments expressly agrees to receive taxes or other transaction-based charges in connection with tax calculation services made available by Persaloon and used by Seller. “Seller Taxes” means any and all sales, goods and services, use, excise, import, export, value added, consumption and other taxes and duties assessed, incurred or required to be collected or paid for any reason in connection with any advertisement, offer or sale of products by you on or through the Site, or otherwise in connection with any action, inaction or omission of you or any of affiliate of yours, or any of your or their respective employees, agents, contractors or representatives.
- Illegal Activity
- Compliance with Laws; Fraud.The Site and Services may be used only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes, and regulations. You may not register under a false name or use an invalid or unauthorized credit card. You may not impersonate any participant or use another participant’s password(s). Such fraudulent conduct is a violation of federal and state laws. Fraudulent conduct may be reported to law enforcement, and Persaloon will cooperate to ensure that violators are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- Investigation. Persaloon has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any activity and content associated with this Site and investigate as we deem appropriate. Persaloon also may investigate any reported violation of its policies or complaints and take any action that it deems appropriate. Such action may include, but is not limited to, issuing warnings, suspension or termination of service, denying access, and/or removal of any materials on the Site, including listings. Persaloon reserves the right and has absolute discretion to remove, screen, or edit any content that violates these provisions or is otherwise objectionable.
- General Release.BECAUSE Persaloon AND Persaloon PAYMENTS ARE NOT INVOLVED IN TRANSACTIONS BETWEEN BUYERS AND SELLERS OR OTHER PARTICIPANT DEALINGS, IF A DISPUTE ARISES BETWEEN ONE OR MORE PARTICIPANTS, EACH OF YOU RELEASE Persaloon AND Persaloon PAYMENTS (AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES) FROM CLAIMS, DEMANDS, AND DAMAGES (ACTUAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL) OF EVERY KIND AND NATURE, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, SUSPECTED AND UNSUSPECTED, DISCLOSED AND UNDISCLOSED, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH SUCH DISPUTES.
- Indemnity/Limitation of Liability.
- Limitation of Liability.NEITHER PERSALOON NOR PERSALOON WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE PARTICIPATION AGREEMENT, THE SITE, THE SERVICES, THE TRANSACTION PROCESSING SERVICE, THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES OR THE TRANSACTION PROCESSING SERVICE, OR THOSE RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE SERVICES.
- Disputes.Because neither PERSALOON nor Persaloon Payments is the agent of Seller and is not the agent of Buyer for any purpose, except as set out in Section 5, neither Persaloon nor Persaloon Payments will act as either party’s agent in connection with resolving any disputes between participants related to or arising out of any transaction. Persaloon urges Sellers and Buyers to cooperate with each other to resolve such disputes.
- Termination. PERSALOON, in its sole discretion, may terminate this Participation Agreement, access to the Site or the Services, or any current fixed price sales immediately without notice for any reason. Persaloon, in its sole discretion, also may prohibit any Seller from listing items for fixed price sales.
- General Provisions
- Entire Agreement.This Participation Agreement, including any terms and conditions incorporated herein by reference, and the general terms and conditions of the Site, including but not limited to the Privacy Notices and Conditions of Use, constitutes the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes and cancels all prior and contemporaneous agreements, claims, representations, and understandings of the parties in connection with the subject matter hereof.
- Sever-abilityIf any provision of this Participation Agreement shall be deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed several from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforce-ability of any remaining provisions.